Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trish's New Fav 10 Minute Pasta

This is why I always have a fully stocked pantry! All my friends know me but sure comes in handy especially on nights I'm short on time. This is my new summer go to...delizioso!

1 package whole wheat gnocchi (or any flavor you like)
1 Trader Joe's package diced pancetta
3 large vine ripe tomatoes
3 minced garlic cloves
Handful of chopped fresh basil
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
1/3 - 1/2 cup olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Grated Parmesan

Easy, easy! Boil gnocchi for 3 minutes and drain.
In small sauté pan cool pancetta till crisp.
In small bowl, chopped tomato, garlic,
basil, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice.
Toss the drained pasta into pan with pancetta, turn off heat and add tomato mixture and cheese and toss well.
Finito! Healthy and delicious and best of all quick and easy for summer! I know two Forney kids who will also love this dish...Ciao Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment